Thursday, January 7, 2010

Master Ruma's Season's Greeting card (original in Aulacese)


Florida, 21st December 2009

Master Tran Tam International Association

P.O.Box 212187 Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33421 USA

Dear all my beloved initiates,

On the occasion of upcoming Christmas and New Year 2010, I would like to send to fellow initiates all over the world the universal Love and Joy from Heaven.

In the year 2009, you have made a lot of efforts in your life and I really sympathize with you about that. For the upcoming of the new year, I wish you and your family a warm Christmas and joyful New Year filled of Grace and Blessing from God. The Almighty has created this beautiful planet and over a long time it has received a lot of heavenly Grace and supports from various spiritual Masters from the past till now. And my current life in this world as a Vietnamese, I feel very happy and honored. I wish our world always in Peace and all beings always receive Grace and Blessing from the universe. Wish all beings in general and my initiates around the world in particular a great peace in the protection of God and arrival of good things both in spiritual and physical life.

During the last few years, you have worked very hard in alerting people in the world about the threats of natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, ice melting in the North Pole, etc which have happened and effected to this planet and its residents. I myself feel very depressed about this. For the upcoming new year, I hope everything will change in the more positive way. I can only advise you to practice meditation harder to help not only yourself but also this world. I am very grateful for your faith over the last years in propagating the Dharma throughout the world especially the great supports for my lecture tours around the SouthEast Asia to be successful.

For the sake of God, I would like to share with you my great deep love under the Grace from Heaven and boundless joys from the Universe.

My Love remains with you,

Master Ruma